UMass Memorial Medical Center - LaRusso, Allison E MD at Marlboro Umass Hospital Care
I remeber my nightmare on April 2006.I had a pain in my stomack.
They did alot of test and put a catheter in me and expose me naked with only a sheet to keep me warm. I had no gown on for a few hours. I wish hospitals would have soft blankets such as merino wool blanket or acrylic blankets. Also I still remeber the Nurses and Doctor said "is the catheter is it in right." I wonder if they can use more careful words when they use tools like the catheter and make sure patience has a soft blanket and sheet when they expose me.
They later found out I had a kidney stone attack. Also no documentation of what pain medicine I had a reaction too. Also my Mom was with me and saw the reaction to the pain medication I had. I have list of possible medication I could have a reaction too as follows.
All I remeber is when they gave it to me I felt like I was on fire. They overdoes my two different medication nurse error but was not written down in the report. on the following medication Demerol, Morphine, Roxanol. What bother me the most they have no records what pain medication I had a reaction too.
I still have flash back from this event.
Also the nightmare return when I went to ER again and I ran into the same doctor again on May 1st 2010 at 2:30AM Saturday. For a breathing problem and again told to undress and remove my shirt and sweatshirt. Given a gown this time no sheet and no blanket. I was lucky to bring my own blanket this time in my bag.
I got a extra blanket 2 hours later from a nurse. Also the bed in room was not made I was walked in a dirty room with bed not made. I understand Umass Memorial Hospital is short staff at night 2:30am. Also hear from a distance a old woman asking for blankets blankets blankets.
Also this Doctor LaRusso, Allison E MD walked in with sweatshirt and layers of clothing on for herself to stay warm. I wonder if she would like it to cold and have her layers clothes removed on a cold night. Why is it this hospital continue to let patience to be cold I think Doctors and Nurses need to be retrained at this Hospital. If you see this Doctor run away since I think she does not care for patience well being.
She did fix my breathing issue 4 hours later.
I still have nightmare from past and current.MJF I hope next time when I have emergence they will do better for me and other people as well.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Emergency Room
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "I'm attaching a letter from Kaiser Permanente Privacy Compliance Program Manager for NCAL Regional Compliance & Privacy Office stating they want a "Receipt" they think I have. Kaiser..."
- "You have seen on the news just how much the state & federal agencies we pay taxes to that are suppose to protect us but don't!!!!!! Here is just..."
- "Well I want to say after all the bad reviews I read here and there I was hesitant to go there but I did anyways. I had a temp top..."
- "This past Feb of 2015, I purchased a chain, locket, face plate, charms, all large by the way, & love plate. All in rose gold. This for my sisters birthday..."
- "Purchased Commercial gooseneck lighting for outdoor sign lighting and for my exterior seating area and awning lighting purposes. After 15 days I finally received my order. I ordered all the..."
- "I ordered Stone Outdoor Fireplace which arrived with a broken base. I called Sunjoy Industries at 866-578-6569 four times. Spent more than an hour waiting for a live person...."
- "I ordered something on ali express and made payment through my debit card. Amount got debited from my account. but i cancelled order before verification. although payment has been made..."
- "Great partner and company, design build and operate super concepts. Genius Was ecstatic to work on E_P with mr keyes. It started my career..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."