To Whom It may Concern, We are writing this letter to inform you of the treatment we have received by one or two of the Doctors at Memorial Hospital On Belmont St. in Worcester ma.

On October 19 We had a appointment with Dr. Ayers about a hip replacement for my wife Sandra Cooper. Dr Ayers was very professional and explained that because of my wife"s many illnesses surgery was not an option as in his professional opinion he did not think she would survive the surgery. He recommended We see a Dr.

David Mazin, To have a gel like substance injected into her hip to alleviate the pain and assist her in walking. We made an appointment and saw Dr. Mazin on November 8. We explained the situation to Dr.

Mazin, He stated at first that this procedure was not approved (FDA) for hips only knees, When we asked why Dr Ayers would say this he stated I quote " anything to get you out of his exam room" Dr Mazin said he had a friend who had this product and he would do it the following Monday free of charge, We both knew he was belittling us and finding humor at our expense He was very arrogant, condescending , disrespectful, and curt. We have many many experiences with different hospitals from Cleveland Clinic, Mass general, Brigham's and women's, St Vincent's, U Mass Medical and the list goes on. With my wife"s many illnesses we have interacted with many many health care professionals. If this Dr Manzin represents Memorial Hospitals standard then you are by far the most unprofessional Hospital I know of.

When we left we felt betrayed, belittled, angry and helpless. I do hope that you address this issue and maybe stop this Dr, from alienating any future patients Sincerely, Edward and Sandra Cooper Edward and Sandra Cooper 203 Church St Clinton, Ma 01510 978-660-8271 ( cell) best 978-368-8826 ( home)

Review about: Umass Memorial Medical Center Orthopedics Doctor.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments